CRM is a single source for all your customer management needs
Customer Relationship Management is a business wide implemented strategy for managing and strengthening your interactions with clients. Find out how automation tools and sharing information between departments can jumpstart your sales, marketing and customer service activities.
CRM solutions provide accurate and timely flow of information between different departments of the business. The exchange of information between all the customer facing departments allows for an integrated approach to managing the business.
Benefits of using CRM software programs are:
- Improved sales performance by using sales automation tools
- Resolve customer issues efficiently by providing accurate customer data to customer service professionals
- Customer Management options for off-site professionals
- Easily integrated with accounting solution of an organization
- In-depth view of marketing campaigns within an organization
As CRM software solution providers we have done a number of CRM system implementations for our clients. We are experienced in using Sage CRM, NetSuite CRM and Acumatica CRM to meet the unique business needs of our clients.
Are you looking for answers to questions which are unique to your organization, download our free CRM software evaluation guide or request a live CRM demo.
The questions you’ll want to ask yourself when evaluating CRM software solutions
- Does your sales team have any access to vital accounting data like accounts receivable, credits limits, balances?
- Is information ‘hoarded’ and kept secret by different departments in the organization?
- Do you have more than two employees responding to incoming interactions (i.e. phone calls, faxes, emails, personal visits, etc.?
SageCRM is an easy to use, fast to deploy, feature-rich, web-based CRM solution that provides enterprise-wide access to vital customer information—anytime, anywhere. Thousands of customers use Sage CRM to help their sales, marketing, and customer service teams build more profitable relationships every day. It offers front- to back-office integration across CRM and ERP. SageCRM.com is hosted by Sage making it the ideal solution for SMBs seeking a low-cost CRM solution.
Regardless of how, when or where customers, partners and prospects choose to interact with your business, Sage CRM provides a decisive advantage by delivering a comprehensive, easy-to-use system to successfully manage these relationships. Thanks to its ERP integration capabilities, the Sage CRM front-office is powered by data from the back-office to give sales, marketing, customer service and other front-office staff a true 360 degree view of customers across front- and back-office functions, differentiating it from many other CRM solutions in the market today.
NetSuite CRM +
- Goes beyond traditional CRM to automate all processes—marketing automation, sales performance management, incentive compensation, partner management, order management, customer service and more
- Completely cloud-based solution, lowering IT costs and empowering your employees to work from anywhere, from any web browser or mobile device
- Drives sales performance management with built-in sales forecasting, quota management, automated commission management and upsell management
- Powerful real-time, role-based dashboards that drive sales, service and marketing visibility
- Delivers a 360-degree view of all customer data and interactions
- Streamlines order management processes and easily integrates with existing ERP investments
- The only cloud CRM solution to capture customer purchase data—putting the “C” in CRM
- Grows with your business—start with CRM, but easily expand to NetSuite’s cloud based suite for complete end-to-end business management including ERP and ecommerce
- SuiteCloud platform provides complete customization, together with an ecosystem of value added SuiteApp partner integrations at SuiteApp.com
Acumatica CRM- Customer Management
Integrated financials and content management deliver a single consolidated view of all customer contacts. Dashboards and reports provide real-time sales data to help your team manage forecasts, quotas, and results. Efficiently communicate and collaborate with customers through the Acumatica Customer Portal. Helpful tools give customers access to information about their interaction with your company and enable activities online.
Click here to add your own text