Sage 50 (formerly Sage Peachtree) Quantum Accounting 2013 is the perfect combination of affordability and functionality for your business.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership without sacrificing ERP functionality
- Don’t pay for functionality you don’t need or use
- Get industry-specific functionality for construction, distribution, manufacturing, or nonprofit
Sage 50 (formerly Sage Peachtree) Quantum Accounting helps you manage all the aspects of your business, including accounting, customers, inventory, services, jobs and employees—all in one centralized system. Plus, we wrap Sage 50 Quantum in Sage Business Care, an auto-renewing service plan that provides unlimited access to support, automatically delivered upgrades, online training, and more. You get ongoing service and support you can trust while reducing the time, effort, and cost of operating your business.
Manage Jobs with More Ease and Better Profitability
Job Navigation Center
Utilize a “One Stop Shop” to view all job-related information. You’ll gain fast access to key job elements from a convenient, centralized dashboard.
Job and Project Management Center
Proactively manage your projects, track job status, and satisfy your real time reporting needs. A single screen displays information relating to a particular job, customized to show exactly the data you need with links to details, and secured by the access rules you set.
Interactive Job Reporting
Create quick, custom reports with totals that can be developed from job modules on the dashboard—all with the specific information you need to see.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is designed to be fully compliant with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), with features and checkpoints that provide the accuracy and security to run your business with peace of mind.
All the tools you would expect in a multi-user system, such as:
- Accommodates 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 licensed, named users1
- Optimized database capacity2
- Send notifications to other users that they need to log out of Sage 50 Quantum Accounting, or if necessary, manually log them out
- Role-Based security based on job function
- Speed and Performance3
- Automatic Backup
- Sage 50 Online Backup4
Features Specific to your Industry
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting has industry-specific features that are designed to help specialized companies better manage operations by handling their specific functionality and reporting needs without sacrificing the strength and flexibility of a robust accounting solution.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting offers features for companies in industries such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, Nonprofit and Accounting.
- Multi User licenses available in packs of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40.A maximum of 40 licensed, named users is allowed. Only the first 40 named users selected in the user maintenance screen are considered licensed, named users.
- Sage 50 does not impose a hard limit on database capacity, however, individual performance will vary depending on actual number of transactions, database size, and number of concurrent users. Data management efficiencies are also realized in the Sage 50 Accounting 2013 products.
- Performance results are based on recommended system requirements for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013. Results may vary based on configuration, size and content of data file, system and network traffic.
- Includes access to 100MB of storage space for one year from date of installation. Upgrade to next Sage 50 release required to continue free yearly service beyond initial term.