Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) also gives you the flexibility you require to grow your business with extensive customization capabilities, an integrated development environment, and multi-OS/databases.
Accounting and Financial Management
Slash the time and cost of complex accounting and financial processes and redirect those resources toward growing your business. Sage 300 ERP Accounting and Financial Management integrate your sales and service functions for streamlined, end-to-end financial management.
Powerful, flexible tools improve financial reporting and compliance and provide better business intelligence for a greater ROI. Make confident financial decisions based on solid, comprehensive data.
Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Accounting and Financial Management includes:
- Customizable and scalable General Ledger to handle your most demanding budgeting and processing needs and grows with your business
- Global multicurrency capabilitiesto handle unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Robust Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable features to provide rapid entry and payment of invoices, flexible cash disbursement and fully integrated bank reconciliation
- Global multicurrency capabilities include unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Powerful inter-company and consolidations capabilities to make managing multiple locations and subsidiaries a breeze
- Fully customizable Checks & Forms Printing to facilitate easier, faster and more secure document printing.
Operations and Distribution Management
Optimize operations and distribution processes to eliminate waste and deliver on time—every time. Accelerate growth, enhance customer satisfaction and improve your bottom line. Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Operations and Distribution Management software ensures your business follows best practices for efficiency and accuracy by automating and integrating processes to keep your warehouse, inventory, production, and service departments aligned and running smoothly.
Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Complete multi-location Inventory Control system to ensure accurate, optimal inventory supply without costly shortages or overages
- Purchase Order module to provide a comprehensive, fully integrated purchasing system when combined with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, and Order Entry.
- Comprehensive Order Entry capabilities to facilitate orders and encourage up-selling and cross-selling
- Return Material Authorization to track the entire sales process and gain intelligence and lower costs on returns or repairs
- Sage FAS Fixed Assets to effectively manage the lifecycle and efficiency of your fixed assets
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to improve retention, up-selling and winback client business.
Services and Project Management
Ensure optimal performance of your services, maintenance and project management processes at virtually any touch point.Make smarter, faster service and support decisions that exceed customer expectations with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Services and Project Management. Get the visibility and intelligence you need into all information and key performance indicators to effectively allocate resources, increase customer uptime, and enhance productivity across all business systems.
Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Project and Job Costing to estimate track and analyze projects quickly and accurately
- Service and Maintenance Solutions to optimize your resources, products and services
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Make confident business decisions faster. Transform disparate data into meaningful intelligence with the powerful analysis and reporting of Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Business Intelligence. With this low-cost, quickly deployed BI strategy, you can selectively access critical data to identify issues early, make an accurate analysis and take timely action to improve performance.
Sage Business Intelligence includes:
- Sage Business Intelligence to eliminate redundant data entry, automate your workflow and improve productivity
- Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Insight to maximize enterprise-wide reporting, budgeting, and consolidation applications
- Alerts and Alerts Server to enhance communications from your company’s back office, front-office, and e-commerce systems
Multi Company and Global Operations Management
Easily manage global commerce across multiple companies or subsidiaries.No matter where you do business, maximize your international insight and exchange information worldwide with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Multi-Company and Global Operations Management. Enhanced visibility into business metrics provides critical information at your fingertips for easier, smarter daily and long-term planning, providing the vision you need to respond to business trends while minimizing risk and maximizing the effectiveness of your decisions. Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Multi-Company and Global Operations Management includes:
- Hard and soft consolidation of general ledger transactions and inter-company processing
- Global localization with language translations per system user
- Simplified multi-currency transactions that provides insight into how the international arena is impacting your bottom line
- Support for multiple languages (ships with five out of the box) that can be set per user, currencies, and flexible configurations to support multiple legislations
- Easily implementable at multiple locations and scalable as your company grows
Customer Relationship Management
Take better care of your customers and your bottom line. Build customer satisfaction and loyalty with Sage CRM. This powerful, easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management solution provides out-of-the-box integration with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) to profile, track and target customers for improved ROI.This powerful, easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management solution provides out-of-the-box integration with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) to profile, track and target customers for improved ROI.
Automate your business processes to synchronize sales, marketing, and customer care activities across your organization and take advantage of complete business and customer perspectives. Confidently manage relationships while you focus on driving revenue through targeted campaigns, informed up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and improved customer nurturing.
Human Resource Management
Bring a competitive edge to your HR and watch your employee ROI take off. Improve alignment between your people and your business objectives and make your employees one of your company’s strongest and most competitive assets. Make more effective strategic decisions, alleviate economic pressures and quickly resolve the multitude of tactical issues HR faces every day.
Improve alignment between your people and your business objectives and make your employees one of your company’s strongest and most competitive assets. Make more effective strategic decisions, alleviate economic pressures and quickly resolve the multitude of tactical issues HR faces every day. Sage HRMS leverages HR’s knowledge, processes, and systems to achieve optimal return on employee investment (ROEI).
Higher accuracy and reliability of your data means higher efficiency for your organization. With a centralized database of all current and historic information about your active and non-active employees, Sage HRMS is your single source for flawless payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee information.
Sage 300 ERP Editions
Sage 300 ERP is available in three powerful editions (Standard, Advanced and Premium). Sage 300 ERP is also available as a subscription based ERP system.
Sage 300 ERP Standard (formerly Sage ERP Accpac 100) Edition
Sage 300 ERP Standard (formerly Sage ERP Accpac 100 Edition) is a completely web-based application specifically designed for growing companies that require a complete accounting and operations solution. This scalable solution provides you with the financial management power you need – at a price you can afford. Like all editions, the Standard Edition is built from the same open, multi-tiered technology, allowing you to efficiently increase the functionality and capabilities of your software as your business grows. Small Business Edition is designed to support as many as five concurrent users, offering powerful accounting and operations management tools, extensive reporting capabilities, e-business readiness and a secure growth path.
The Standard Edition includes the accounting functions you use most – System Manager and Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Purchase Orders and Payroll (US and Canadian). The Standard Edition Transaction Analysis and Optional Field Creator and Multicurrency modules are also available.
Sage 300 ERP Advanced (formerly Sage ERP Accpac 200) Edition
The web-based Sage 300 ERP Advanced (formerly Sage ERP 200 Accpac) Edition is an affordable and expandable business management solution for medium-sized accounting environments. It offers powerful analysis and reporting tools and a robust accounting feature set complete with operations management capabilities. Because the Advanced Edition is built on the same superior architecture as the Premium Edition, you’ll find it’s easy to upgrade as your business needs expand. The Advanced Edition is perfect if you’re looking for a solution for as many as ten concurrent users.
The Sage 300 ERP Advanced (formerly Sage ERP 200 Accpac) Editionincludes the following modules – System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Purchase Orders and US/Canadian Payroll, Analysis and Optional Field Creator and Multi-currency.
Sage 300 ERP Premium (formerly Sage ERP Accpac 500) Edition
This edition can be deployed with the traditional Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) desktop interface, or with the web-based business management interface. If your business operates from multiple locations, or has established a strong presence in the global market place, this is the accounting system you’ll need to meet your complex accounting needs. The Premium Edition is designed for medium- to- large-sized businesses, typically those with multiple locations operating in the global marketplace. With powerful analysis, reporting and customization options, the Premium Edition is ideal for companies requiring a highly scalable system that supports global business infrastructures and unlimited users.
The Premium Edition includes the following modules – System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Project and Job Costing, Purchase Orders, Payroll, Multi-currency, Transaction Analysis and Optional Field Creator, National Accounts Management, G/L Security, GL Consolidations, Intercompany transactions and Process Server.
Sage 300 ERP Online Option
Support the growth of your business in the right areas while reducing capital expenses and optimizing your cash flow. That’s why we’re introducing subscription licensing for Sage ERP 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac).
Sage Subscription licensing allows you to take advantage of the rich functionality and flexibility of on-premise solutions, with an affordable monthly payment option that adapts to your usage of the solution as your business evolves. With this low monthly payment option, you get:
- Complete peace of mind with an all-inclusive offering for financial, distribution and/or manufacturing management.
- Access to extended functionality when you need it, for a small additional fee per month.
- Simplicity and control over payments.
- Ability to adapt the investment based on needs and use of the solution (adding/removing users or options)
For more information on Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) please contact WAC Solution Partners at 877-909-2224. Thank you!