- Are your customers frustrated that they have to pick up the phone to find out the status of their order, and do you wish you could offer them self-service functionality online?
- Are you lagging behind your competitors in offering automated availability of products and firm shipping dates?
- Have you integrated your stock replenishment with your back orders?
- Do you have a good way of suggesting to your customers that it’s time to reorder an item when they log in to their account? Can you afford not to?
- With a significant amount of market share being captured online, can you afford not have an online storefront?
The eCommerce solutions that we recommend to our clients provide a broad range of functionality including:
- Present the information you want, the way you want it, with user-definable synchronization between your Web store and your accounting system.
- Authorize transactions from customers automatically and register new Web customers instantly.
- Access existing pricing, terms, and discounts for online purchases made by established customers.
- Process online orders automatically by interacting with your accounting systems Order Entry.
- Implement a common audit trail for all transactions, where orders can be audited either at the order entry module or on your web site.
Integration with your accounting system is important but if you are a manufacturer, so is integration with your manufacturing system. Such ecommerce integration leads to automatic order flows, so that the work orders needed to build the product exactly to your customer’s specification are generated within the parameters you set up in manufacturing. The sales order is also linked to manufacturing software modules to create a soft bill of materials from the configured order.
For more information on eCommerce solutions, please contact WAC Solution Partners at 877-909-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you within 1 business day.