Business Intelligence (BI) is no longer a nice-to-have, but a must-have for any size organization. Learn how to respond to an evolving marketplace more quickly than the competition. Get to know the drivers of your business and get to know the key metrics that measure those drivers.
Some key features of DataSelf include:
- Analysis – Equipped with over 5000 standard reports, DataSelf starts off on the right foot. It then allows you to create reports that match what you want or need to know. Not only can you determine what people are buying, but you can track repeat business, patterns of decline or growth in customer buying habits, and client history (both sales and tech-support).
- Commissions – One of the most time consuming aspects of managing a sales force is accurately tracking commissions. Data Self’s commission module allows one-click calculations, tracking of actual to projected commissions and allow your people to keep track of their own commissions when they need motivation!
- Compatibility – DataSelf is able to interface with a number of programs to integrate your information across platforms.
Some of the more detailed features in DataSelf BI include:
- Data analysis
- Data mining
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing
- ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading)
- Financial reporting
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Multidimensional analysis
- In-memory analytics
Have more questions about Business Intelligence? Contact WAC Solution Partners at 877-909-2224 or email email@example.com with your queries and we will follow up with you.